The End Has Begun (?)

Friday, January 17, 2014


   Assalamualaikum w.b.t.

Hi guys. Been a while since the last fully English-post was published here right? So this time I’m gonna write in English again. Need to sharpen my English skill. The Muet examination is coming, but for others. Me? I ain't register yet, might be at the end of this year, or maybe next year. Or never. Haha.

Welcome back to CFS IIUM! ;)

 Today is the fifth day of my final semester – Semester III, 2013/2014, here in CFSIIUM. Well I hope this final is the only final for me! I’ve been here for almost 2 years and for me that isn’t something that I should be proud of.  This semester the registration process was kinda late. Commonly the office opened at 8.30am, but this time they opened it after 9am, which is a very very long period for students like me who travel far from PJ and arrived at the CFS around 6.30am. You know, after about 8 hours on the bus travelling from Kota Bharu to Kuala Lumpur, arrived at the CFS and knowing that we had to wait for another few hours before we can get into our room, for me - it’s frustrating and a lil’ bit disappointing. But that this time they already print out the room list for the students, Alhamdulillah. That a bit helping because we can put our belongings right in front of our room’s door. And a bit lucky for my roommates and me as we being put into the same room as last semester. The Villa 326! Haha. By 9.00am, I already in the room even though the office doesn’t give the key yet.  How? That secret! Hehe. Adib and me were the first in the room. I finally went to office to take the key and registered at 11am.

 The weekdays went well. I had to go for Add/Drop session on the first day, but this time I managed to finish the procedure within an hour, Alhamdulillah. This semester I take 3 subjects – Mathematics 3, Chemistry 2 and Computer 2. The schedule isn’t really pack but the subjects are the killer subjects! Especially for me as I ain’t really good with chemistry. And what really reassurance me is that in every class I take, there are people who I already know. That’s make me less nervous and more determine to attend the class. J With two days of public holidays on this weeks, the class hadn’t covered many topics yet. Just a little bit of introduction of each subject.  

 So far everything are fine. And by that ‘fine’ and I mean okay, smooth and em okay. It feels great to be with friends again. Went to mosque for congregational prayer and then having dinner with them. It’s fun! It’s good to see me not just being with myself all the time. But, still, I need to communicate more - with more confidence. And being more myself.


"Whatever you do, control the outcome" - Never Back Down (2008)
 Well I guess that’s all for this time. Even I really wanna share something here, but I think it’s the best that I keep it for only me for this time being. And hopefully this post doesn’t have too much errors. Haha. Been a while since the last time I wrote anything in English. Kinda awkward. Aha!  So goodbye and have a good night guys. Assalamualaikum... :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments